- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in his miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father , in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years
- In the Blessed Hope-the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to faithful prayer.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, living in us, enables us to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost.
- Baptism should be observed by all who have truly repented and trusted Christ as Savior and Lord.
- That the Holy Spirit gives gifts to every Christian and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit filled life.
- That each believer, born of the Spirit, is an important part of the Body of Christ and should identify with the local church.
903-645-7050 909 Linda Drive, Daingerfield, TX email@example.com